I can’t believe it is already the middle of October!
I wanted to film a Halloween make-up tutorial that can be worn with many different outfits. This purple glitter smokey eye is such a fun look. I remember when I worked at MAC and getting this look requested a lot so I thought I would show you how easily it can be done.
The most important thing to remember about this look is to apply duo under any glitter that you put on your eyes and face.
It will stick better and wont get into your eyes. I did this look without duo under the glitter and it got all into my contacts and made for a not so fun night.
I did more of a glam Halloween look rather than a theatrical look, but you can easily turn this look into something way more dramatic.
Here is a product breakdown on what I used:
- Morphe Eyeshadow Pallette (JH)
- Bloom Eyelashes #117
- Soft and Gentle Highlighter MAC Cosmetics
- MAC studio Finish Concealer cream highlight and contour
- Purple Glitter MAC Pro
- Mineralize Skin Finish Powder in “Dark” to deepen the cream contour
- Fling Eyebrow Pencil MAC Cosmetics
- Studio Waterweight NC 20 MAC foundation (I like this foundation because it is not heavy like most MAC foundations and it is also buildable.)
- Clear Brow Set
- Point Black Liquid Liner
- Whirl Lip Liner
- NYX liquid Matte Lipstick
See the full video on my youtube channel by clicking on the link. I hope you like the look and please subscribe to my YouTube page.